Barra Recheada de Ganache e Panetone
Sobre a receita
- Milk ganache with orange, vanilla and rum:
- 150 g of Unique Milk Chocolate 35%
- 140g fresh cream
- 10 g of inverted liquid sugar (or glucose)
- 5 g of glucose
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- ¼ vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon essence
- 10 g of rum
- For the slash:
- 400 g of Unique Milk Chocolate 35%
- 1 panettone or chocotone of 500 g
- 50 g of TOP Rice Flakes or golden icing confectionery
Modo de preparo
Milk ganache with orange, vanilla and rum: Melt the chocolate in the microwave every 30 seconds until it reaches 45°C. In a pan add the glucose, inverted liquid sugar, vanilla and orange zest. Heat up to 45/50 °C. Strain and add to the chocolate. Mix with the mixer and finish with the rum. Let rest for 3 hours before using.
Bar: Melt the chocolate and tempere at 28°C. Fill the mold up to the indicated line and close with the other part, evenly spreading the chocolate. Refrigerate for 10/15 minutes.
Cut thin panettone slices. Make the decorations by painting the silicone molds with gold and bronze edible powder with a soft brush. You can use acetate or polycarbonate molds. Stuff with the ganache and then have panettone chips. Let it rest for a few minutes.
Cover with chocolate and decorate the bottom of the bar. Let it crystallize. Develop and be happy.