Panetone de Brownie
Sobre a receita
- 75 g of butter
- 100 g of Sweet Melken Chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 180 g of sugar
- 35 g of Melken cocoa powder
- 140 g of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking soup
- 100 g panettone or chopped chocolate
Modo de preparo
Melt the butter with the Melken Bittersweet Chocolate in a microwave or bain-marie. Add the eggs and sugar and mix well with a wire whisk or silicone spatula. Sift the Melken Cocoa Powder with the flour, baking soda and baking powder and add to the chocolate mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Lastly add the chopped panettone and wrap it around the dough.
Distribute the dough into two panettone molds and bake in a preheated medium oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until a crust appears on top and an inserted toothpick comes out with pieces of dough attached.
- sirva no seu banquete de Natal com sorvete de creme!!!