Glass of Happiness with Banoffee Chocotone Bites
- 1 chocolate bar of 500 g
- 1 Filling and Covering Melken Churros Flavor
- 1 Filling and Covering Melken Milk Flavor
- 2 tablespoons of Impalpable Icing Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- Brigadier Chocolate Melken Flavor
Modo de preparo
Slice the chocotone into pieces of approximately 1 cm.
Cut the bananas into slices.
Place a layer of sliced chocotone in the glass, followed by a layer of Filling and Coverage Melken Churros Flavor and a layer of sliced banana, repeating until you reach the top of the glass.
Lastly, add a generous layer of Filling and Coverage Melken Flavor Milk.
Finish with the assorted chocotone bites and decorate with bananas or with brigadeiros made with Brigadeiro Sabor Chocolate Melken.
Sprinkle Powdered Confectioner’s Sugar and cinnamon on top of the candy.