Sobre a receita
- Pizza dough
- 70g Confectioner Milk Chocolate Flavor Filling
- 70g Filling Provideable White Chocolate flavor
- 70g Confectionery Strawberry Stuffing
- 1 Strawberry
Modo de preparo
1. Roll out the dough on the counter forming a 35 cm diameter circle. Make its center 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm thick and its edge 1 cm thick.
2. Rest the dough for 4 to 5 minutes. Make small holes in its center so that it does not rise when baking. Hydrate the center of the dough with a little water or ice to make it soft.
3. Bake for 1 minute and 35 seconds in the oven at 300°C.
4. Squeeze the sleeves of the Milk Chocolate Filling and the White Chocolate Filling with your hands to make them softer and pliable. Cut the tip and mount the decoration interspersing circles with the 3 fillings, starting from the center and going to the edge. Tap the pizza lightly to settle the toppings.
5. Return to the oven for 5 seconds just so that the filling is shiny and heated.
6. Decorate: divide the pizza into 8 parts using a toothpick. Pull from the center of the dough to the edges.
7. From the edge to the center, pull, dividing each part in two to finish the decoration.
8. Decorate with the strawberry, cut and serve immediately.