Chocolate Egg with Tiramisu Truffles
- 50 minutes + 50 minutes freezing
- 1 packet of champagne biscuits (150g)
- 2 spoons (soup) of sugar
- 2/3 of cream cheese cup
- 2 a 3 tea spoons of instant coffee
- 300g semisweet Melken chocolate
- Shell and Closure:
- 550 grams of Melken Milk Chocolate
Modo de preparo
Place the cookies in a food processor or blender and process until crumbly.
Add the sugar, cream cheese and instant coffee and beat. When the mixture is homogeneous, remove from the processor, accommodate in a bowl or plate and take to the freezer for 20 minutes to firm. This will facilitate handling.
While the truffle filling cools down, melt and temper the Melken Semisweet Chocolate according to the package instructions.
Remove the truffle filling from cooling and make the truffle balls of about 15 grams.
Dip in already tempered Melken Half Bitter Chocolate and leave it in the fridge to crystallize.
If desired, place the remaining Melken Semisweet Chocolate in a fine pastry tip and decorate the truffles with chocolate threads.
For the shell, place the Melken Milk Chocolate in a bowl and melt it, according to the package instructions.
Temper the chocolate, following the instructions.
Place the Melken Ao Leite Chocolate in the form of an Easter egg and take it to freeze.
Leave it in the fridge to crystallize for 20 minutes or until it releases from the mold.
Remove from the fridge, unmold the eggs and place the truffles inside the shells.
Close the shells, sticking the halves together.
Pack or serve.
- após banhar as trufas no Chocolate Melken Meio Amargo, passe algumas em açúcar impalpável e deixe cristalizar para um efeito diferente.
- Discus model Easter egg acetate shape