Chocolate Hazelnut Pizza
Sobre a receita
- 400g Basic Dough For Pizza
- 160g Chocolate and Hazelnut Flavored Filling Confectioner
- 30g chopped hazelnuts
Modo de preparo
1. Open the dough on the counter forming a circle of 35 cm in diameter. Make its center 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm thick and its edge 1 cm thick.
2. Rest the dough for 4 to 5 minutes. Make small holes in its center so that it does not rise when baking. Moisturize the center of the dough with a little water or ice to make sure it stays soft.
3. Bake for 1 minute and 35 seconds in the oven at 300°C.
4. Squeeze the Chocolate Hazelnut Filling sleeve with your hands to make it softer and malleable. Cut off its tip and spread the filling with a spoon or spatula over the surface of the baked pizza.
5. Return to the oven for 5 seconds just to make the filling shiny and warm.
6. Spread the chopped hazelnuts over and on the surface of the pizza.
7. Cut and serve immediately.